Monday, June 24, 2013

Living La Vida London: Day 10

If you're expecting a report of some grand English adventure, you've come to the wrong blog today.
That's right, I devoted my day to academia and I did absolutely nothing but that and eat. How drawl. I wish that I had some sort of hilarious anecdote about today, but I really only went to the library at my school, read some very meticulously boring books about a subject I only kind of care about and then ate some food. 
I did have this delightful little visitor keep me company for a short time while I was studying: 


Yes, that is a fox and I absolutely adore foxes. This little guy was watching me from the window for a while. I'm not quite sure why- I wasn't wearing anything particularly intriguing and I didn't have any food... I was happy to have this sweet little fella look after me for a while. I wanted to pet it, but thought better of that. I could be carrying some sort of awful disease that would cause me to come home early or something. Also, there was a barred window and an armed emergency exit in my way. So basically I would have pet it if I could have gotten passed all those barriers.

I live in a really gorgeous part of London (as I've already shown you,) but I haven't shown you my favorite row of flats. This is Kensington Court Place and it has the nicest flats in the city I have seen so far. Also, it might be interesting to note that this photo was taken at around 9:30 in the evening. It gets dark very late around these parts.


I will definitely have more to say tomorrow: my cohorts are going to watch Cricket and I am going to see a play. 


No comments:

Post a Comment